Friday, July 5, 2013

We're leaving...tonight!

Today feels so weird! We have all day to just finish up our packing and planning, and then it feels like hours of waiting until we have to be at the airport. I'm doing well with not overpacking, just because I'm sure that we'll do some shopping in Florence!

Mike and I booked our Rome hotel. We were sitting in a sketchy South Providence hood on our iPhones, whipping out credit cards and surfing hotels.com. We'll be in Rome for three nights, and one of the days we are probably going to visit Naples and Capri with my friend Derek. Can't even believe that we are spending our days booking weekend trips to Rome! 

The family had an Italian-themed July 4th cookout for me yesterday. It was a lot of fun, and it was great to spend my last day with them. 

So...don't know what to do with myself today. Guess ill get a pedicure and eat lunch with Kerry and Greg! Countdown to Florence: 5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment